vineri, 29 noiembrie 2013

Deny Everything

 My existance,dust in the wind.


  I exist,yet I don't live.I see,yet I don't care.I breathe,yet I don't feel.Once again,I'm resetted.My whole being changes,grim thoughts fry my brain,winter chill frosts my soul.The only thing connecting me with this world,my soul,is slowly losing its substance.The heart is empty;an ashen shell with nothing inside,metaphorically speaking.
  On my own,leaving darkness in my wake.
  No matter how much I try to see the opposite,the world is ugly.Who's at fault?People.I begin to hate everyone,deny everything.And the sad part is that I don't even care if it goes all the way and I become a damned existance with no bond,no life.
  I still haven't found a person who'll matter.And I'll probably never do.Because the human soul is corrupt,selfish and simply wrong,with emphasis on selfish.The world will never be beautiful and safe as long as a race with beautiful souls won't rule it.
  I deny.I cease.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu