joi, 19 iulie 2012

The Merciless Darkness

"A morning impurified dully, is starving a night to be stained by the merciless dark
The orbit this planet goes into is destined to be a distorted circle, forever
 At the moment I realized it all had been collapsed, I do nothing but I stand frozen there"



 Surrounded by vengeful spirits,I pray for a beam of light that will never reach me.Without realizing,I'm already engulfed by the merciless darkness that tainted the sky and the only thing that I can do is run.Without a destination or a path,I run until I can feel the blood burning on my bare feet and my ragged breath slowing me down.And I stop.
 I raise my head to what was the sky before,now a black void.Trying to keep my eyes wide open,I can see the truth.There are no more stars...




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu