luni, 1 septembrie 2014

Autumniac

"Where the sun sets slowly with a golden crown and the leaves sing lullabies 'round vacant swings."


  The first of September, Monday. I'm back on my feet.
  After months of hardcore procrastination, I picked up the pen and paper and began to create.With so much inspiration around, it's impossible to not get drawn back towards this art.It's not like I wanted to stop writing,no,the ideas were there; it's just that I had no motivation whatsoever.I think Sloth should be my middle name.

  A month of change.Goodbye summer, highschool, childhood. Welcome college, a new city, a new chapter. Hopefully, I won't screw up too badly.With eyes wide open and enchanted by life more than ever, I take in everything thrown my way and twist it into something worth remembering.

  Falling leaves, colder winds, air thick with a feeling of nostalgia, the lingering scent of summer, warm, bittersweet rays of sunlight...Yes, that's exactly what September is about: that bittersweet golden glow which seems to engulf everything in a warm and sad light. Muses dancing swiftly behind coppery leaves, flirting with your imagination, tempting you to lose yourself amidst a sea of dreams and decaying innocence. Their decadent smiles have never been so sweet.Truly, Autumn is the best time of the year for weaving stories.

  I look around the potpourri of blogs I'm following and I notice how many have stopped writing. There was this awesome girl from Bucharest who did the most amazing blog posts; I think she's the one who motivated me to start writing. I was simply fascinated by her mind.

  Aah, I can feel what this "pause" did to me. I'm straining to write a simple post, issue I never had to deal with before. Trying and trying to convey my feelings about the new season and failing miserably.
 
  With the first day of Autumn gone, I begin to discard heat and absorb frost. These three months of golden haze are merely the stepping stone towards my sanctuary, Winter, but I'll enjoy them nonetheless. Creating and recreating.





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu