marți, 26 mai 2015

Bipolar God



 I am nothing. I am everything.
 I am none. I am many.
 You can't unravel me for I am too tightly sewn.
 I can't be torn, I can't be tattered.
 I feel the fire, but I don't yield.
 I fight the shadows but I don't seek light.
 I walk between colors, I never mix.
 I am numb, I am also aching.
 I'm searching for acceptance, I deny everyone.
 I am the God of my world, my world is the only one.
 I dissolve your reality and I create mine.
 I cease to exist, I rewind and start again.
 Night and day, I accept them both.
 I shift through phases like water.
 My blood is pure, my blood is contaminated.
 Abnormalize me, adrenalize me, I stay the same.
 I'm going nowhere, I'm headed for destruction.
 There's tragedy in my veins, I seek disaster.
 My eyes are dead, they hold galaxies.
 I create worlds, I crush others.
 I have no purpose, I exist for everything this life holds.
 I believe in nothing, nothing believes in me.
 I have nonsense on the tip of my tongue and clarity at my fingertips.
 My tears never fall, they froze inside my scorching soul.
 There's nowhere to run, everywhere to hide.
 I seek the truth and receive lies.
 Black is white and blue is red.
 Blood is dripping, venom touches the ground.
 Life and death, I love and despise both.
 I run out of time everyday, it's curious that I'm still alive.
 I'm lost and found everyday.
 How much until I reach Hell? How much until Heaven falls?

I fall between the cracks. Twisted pieces of an impossible puzzle make up my self.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu