miercuri, 29 august 2012

Leapsa

Cred ca asta e prima mea leapsa^^"oh well...on with it:

1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend? -Not really.




 
2.When did your last hug take place?-I don't even remember-__-
3.Are you a jealous person?-Actually,yes.
4.Are you tired right now?-Yeah,it was a long day
5.Do you chew on your straws?-Sometimes
6.Have you ever been called a tease?-I'm always a tease.
7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?-Unfortunately not.But I did stay awake for 32 hours.
8.Do you cry easily?-No,I hate crying.But sometimes it just gets too much to handle and I breakdown.
9.What should you be doing right now?-Watching an anime.My list is sooo long and school will start soon,I really have to catch up with some series.
10.Are you a heavy sleeper?-Sometimes,when I'm reaaaaally tired.But most of the time I can wake up in a second if I feel/hear something.
11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?-Maybe,it depends on the person.
12.Are you mad at someone right now?-Nope,I hardly socialize in the summer so I don't have anyone to get mad at.
13.Do you believe in love?-Who knows...Possibly
14.What makes you laugh no matter what?-Stupidity.
15.Who was the last person you talked to?-Mom.
16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?-All the time.
17.Will you get married?-No.
18.When was the last time you smiled?-2 seconds ago.Amazing,isn't it:))
19.Does anyone like you?-I hope so.
20.Do you secretly like someone?I'm not really sure.I think I do,but it may very well my secret desire to befriend them.I usually mistake friendship with love^^"
21.Who was the first person you talked to today?-Myself.
22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?-Sis>:D< and myself of course.
23.What are you NOT looking forward to?Biology and the face of my physics teacher.
24.What ARE you looking forward to?-Learning a new song,meeting up with sis and cupcake and first day of school(I'm insane,I know)
25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?-No,I didn't give them the chance to get close to me.
26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?-Who knows,I never had a boyfriend.But,I'll probably get a little jealous and that's all.Everyone is free to do as they please.
27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?-I'll love to but I'm stuck here.
28.Are you a forgiving person?-Yes.Even though I;m a hurricane when I get mad or upset with someone,it doesn't last long.I'll forgive the person easier than I'd like to admit.
29.How many TRUE friends do you have?-Not a clue.
30.Do you fall for people easily?-Ugh,yeah.But it goes away easily too.
31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?-Like I said,I never had a boyfriend.
32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?-Pepsi.
33.Who was the last person you drove with?-The bus driver.
34.How late did you stay up last night and why?-1:30,reading fanfiction.
35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?-Hell yeah.
36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?-An aunt.
37.Can you live a day without TV?-I can live weeks without TV.
38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?Can't remember right now.But it wasn't long ago.
39.Three names you go by..-Yuu,Yume,Psihopata(Piscot,Yui and Ssix too)
40.Are you currently in a relationship?-No.
41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?Ugh,I don't have a clue.
42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?-Probablly
43.What’s your current problem?-My language summer homework.Which I don;t plan on doing.
44.Have you ever had your heart broken?-Nah.
45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?-Won't work.
46.How many kids do you want to have?-Not a single one.I hate kids.
47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?-I don;t tell people I fancy that I like them.I don;t have a reason too.But I do get embarassed telling my friends that I like them.>_>  

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu