duminică, 7 decembrie 2014

Expression of Madness

When you lose control and you've got no soul.





  There are sounds in the shadows,beckoning me to follow. But where,where,where am I going? Dark tendrils slithering towards me, circling my feet, are trying to have a taste of something which isn't there: a soul. I want them gone, they are poisoning my mind. Hah, who am I kidding? The venom is practically dripping from my pores, it dissolved every particle of purity and sanity and left a hideous, scarred mask. A mask I embrace with a grin on my face. Hehe. Those damn shadows are still there.Why won't they fucking leave? What are you staring at, huh? Fucking grains of darkness.
  Alone is what I have. Humans disgust me, I want to see them dropping dead when they least expect it. Blood, blood, blood leaking out my eyes as I watch you burn eternally in the hands of Death. There's mud in my veins, my blue, blue veins, royalty defamed. And mud in my brain, staining my vision on reality a hue or two darker. Me and Death, separated at birth. Seriously, that's why I'm so alone, because my one and only companion left me before I had the chance to meet it. Oh but I hold hope that I'll meet it again, for sure it will happen. Say, dirty seeds of darkness, if I follow you now, will I meet the one I want?
  The shadows grew thicker in the time I lamented. They're restless, trying to convey a message I can't understand. I don't speak shadow. Getting taller, more imposing, I see dark, flickering fangs rising above me and then striking. Oh I've been eaten by shadows, my skin is being pierced by thousand needles yet there's no pain. Where is the pain, bring the fucking pain! I want to inflict pain on you, will you let me? Say that you will beacause all I see is darkness.
  If I don't own a soul, what would the shadows want from me? I mean, that's where all essence gathers and holds itself together, keeping the individual sane. Not having a container, my essence is poluting my brain, wrecking havoc in my veins, causing mayhem in my organs. It's all a mess, a fucking mess. My beautiful mess. Blood, blood, blood, I'm demanding first blood! The shadows want a taste? Here, have it all! Rip my flesh and drink up, poison yourself, dirty yourself, become sick like me! Take a knife and carve your name on my skin, Death. I can't feel pain, is it all an illusion? No but look at the poodle of red at my feet, that surely looks like mine. I rub my eyes and guess what? There's blood on my hands! Oh what the fuck, who cut my veins? My pretty pretty blue veins!
  Hah, the shadows are following me as I walk away. Looks like I have a new companion. Until we can meet, dear Death, I'll have them by my side. My new black stained loneliness.

She lost control again, a hooded person noticed from behind a building. And she killed again. Those agonized screams were ringing in his ears long after the victim was dead, making him shudder uncontrollably. Keeping an eye on her was getting tougher with each outburst she manifested but someone had to make sure she wouldn't get herself killed. He wondered if one day he'll fall victim to her madness and die at her hands like many others. No one who encountered her during a rampage got out alive.Not a single person.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu