miercuri, 6 februarie 2013

Because



 Because you're cute.Because your mind is interesting.Because your heart is fascinating.Because you make me tremble.Because I don't know you.Because I know we'll be good friends someday.Because you're funny.Because you have great taste in music.Because you're hurting.Because I love your eyes.Because you give me inspiration.Because you're afraid.Because I'm insane and tend to dig my own grave.Because you might be my damnation.Because I love loneliness but you make me want more.Because you're so goddamn cute.

 Why in the nine levels of hell do you think so lowly of yourself?I'll stop here.I don't need you saying it's not my damn bussiness what's going on in your life.I already know this.But it's your fault for being so cute and fascinating.No,you're not a lab rat;I really care for you,as strange as it may look with us not even being friends:)Yeah,I'm awkward.

2 comentarii:

  1. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
    So keep love in your soul. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you for such beautiful words.It's nice to see that there are people who read what I write.

      Ștergere