joi, 24 ianuarie 2013

I never show sympathy

  I'm not giving you sympathy,silly.I care for no one and everyone,get it?

 Ah,who cares anymore?I'm just trying to be your friend but if you're putting me in the same zone with the others without even blinking then what's one to do?
 Let me tell you this.I never lie.I always forewarn people that I am mad and to not expect normal behaviour from me.So when I show concern,don't,and I say DON'T, mistake it for sympathy.I pity no one and care for everyone,at the same time.Ah,what has happened to you stranger,that you are so weary of unknown people showing feelings?
  I am strange,I already know this.What I'm trying to do is befriend you,in my own way,so sorry for being awkward.Is it that bad that I find you interesting?
  You know,stranger,because of you I'm in this strange phase,when I think I'm lost,dark,beyond redemption and shit and search for the one to save me.But it's just pretending.Correction,it's the music's influences;music makes me feel things,because usually I don't.All I do is float in a see of nothingness,not caring at all,almost finding it strange that I can be so different.Almost.
  But.When I find someone interesting,I "come alive".Yep,that's it.I start feeling again,and it's mostly enthusiasm which results in a bundle of other emotions.It's not like I'm insensitive or anything along those lines.This mood of mine makes its way out only when I'm around people.Trust me when I say that all I need is myself and I'll be happy.
  In short,if I'm showing concern towards you that doesn't mean I'm offering you sympathy.I'm not that much of an angel.
  This subject needs further exploration.Ah,this made me very angry.Good God,some people are so stubborn and oblivious.
 You need a firm fish slap in the face>:3


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu