duminică, 11 august 2013

Sugar

 I'm away forever,but I'm feeling better.


  Call it insane,yeah call me insane,I like to sneak out from reality and land in another reality because your reality is so boring it makes my skin crawl.Got myself some sugar rush and I'm off to a spinning world,oh it's so silent and colorful,I see rainbows sprouting out a horse's butthole.My thoughts feel claustrophobic,so many in such a small place,so I simply cut open my skull to give them some space but I can't find my knife.Oh,nails!My red nails will do the job and get even more red.Bloody red!You distract me,I forgot what I wanted to do,let's just talk but wait,there is silence again,those bricks over there catch my attention and oh how interesting it would be to see them smash that man's skull and paint their surface with human fluids,then grow legs -tiny legs- and run away from the crime scene.No one would suspect some bricks,wouldn't they?Jiggle,jiggle,jiggle,that woman's breasts look like jelly;I bet she would be a juicy snack for a shark.I think I glimpsed one in the stream outside the village so be careful around there.If you fall,you will get eaten.They're staring again,I despise it when people are staring like starstruck fools without reason,judging,wasting air.But I love it when you stare,even though sometimes I think about gouging out your eyes just because I love them;they have an amazing colour,really amazing.The willow from that night is cursed,you know?It lives off people's hearts so you should check to see if you still have it;I'm safe cause I never had one.God,I despise walking around unknown people.How do I feel?What do I say?In the end it all goes away.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu