luni, 10 iunie 2013

I want...



 I want to write everyone's love story so they can be happy and smile forever.
 I want to give everyone a star to light up their lives and never be lonely again.
 I want to absorb everyone's pain so they can live peacefully forever.
 I want to scatter the dark clouds on the night sky so everyone can see the moon's beauty.
 I want to break the glass wall that separates us all.
 I want to make the birds sing so everyone can feel the pure joy of their chirps.
 I want to make everyone laugh and fill this sad planet with cries of happiness.
 I want to warm even the coldest places so everyone can sleep calmly.
 I want to catch all the nightmares so everyone will have sweet dreams.
 I want to make people meet eachother so they can find their righteous friends.
 I want to erase the existance of sadness in this world but then the balance would fall off.
 I want to offer everyone a flower everyday to color their days.
 I want to gently touch your faces and warm your souls.
 I want to open your eyes to the beauty of the present moment,the only thing that's certain.
 I want to take your hand and guide you to the light.
 I want my embrace to become your shelter.
 You and I,we'll never be together.But that's fine.


2 comentarii: