duminică, 4 august 2013

Bound

 Chained to your soul by an invisible,intangible thread.


  The bounds are getting tighter with each day that passes and I feel like I can't breath.It seems that I'm underwater,drowning slowly,falling deeper and deeper,helplessly floating into the abyss.My chest feels tight and something warm and restless resides there,imploding each time my thoughts reach you.There's a certain silence here,pressing on my ears,making me ligh-headed.Bubbles swarming around my form as I sink lower,a faint light above the water sipping in the darkness and illuminating slightly my surroundings;an infinite,quiet ocean.I realise what pulls me deeper,dragging my soul into the depths of this cage;the thoughts of you that crowd my mind.
  If you reach your hand towards me I won't take it.If I let myself go deeper,the thread that connects us will snap and I'll be free.Or maybe that's what I hope it will happen while my mind goes numb from the lack of air.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu