sâmbătă, 2 noiembrie 2013

Rage and Suffering

  My suffering will not be in vain.I will take revenge...Oh yes,you would pay dearly for this.You don't deserve to live,you are not my family,you are no one!I wil make you pay dearly for all that you've done.All these years,you made her suffer and you don't even fucking care.I don't care what happens to me or that you will hate me,but she will not remain like this.You just sentenced yourself to death tonight.You have no fucking idea of what you've raised;and don't you dare blame her because YOU are the shaper of all that's dark and nasty inside my heart.And guess what?Tonight you enhanced it to a hate and madness like never before.You will taste it,you will feel it...the insanity you have created out of your own child.
  Wrong move.You shouldn't have remained.You have no right to destroy my life further.What will I do now?Change is about to come and I don't want to welcome it.Because change is not always good.How much longer can I hold back?You have done once again something unforgivable and you will pay the price.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu