sâmbătă, 1 septembrie 2012

Hanatan-World is mine

 Some songs bring the worst out of me...I feel like being spoiled.


  Uh yeah,I want to be spoiled and selfish today.So obey me and don't say a word.No,better tell me how great I am.I feel like eating something sweet,maybe chocolate and icecream.Dress me up in sugar and tell me how cute I am.Lonely?What's that?I am spoiled,yes I know,so what?Now give me all your love,make me feel like a princess.You can't obey me,I am your master.What?You say I talk nonsense?Nu-uh baby,I just want to be a selfish little princess for a day,is that so bad?Fake tears and you'll fall to my feet because that's just how you are:so easily to fool,a naive little prince.My prince:3Kiss,kiss,sweetness on you.I am spoiled but I don't care.Sparkling,dazzling,amazing me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu