joi, 16 mai 2013

Soulmates never die

 Hush



 The wind wiped at my face,harsh and salty.Looking ahead at the vast grey sea and past it,at the horizon,I could see the tempest aproaching.Clouds are smashing and arching and interlacing with eachother;shades of white,gray and black explode wildly.It reminds of despair.
 The sky will be crying soon.Crying with such sorrow and such force that I will die.It cries for the fallen angels in Heaven and it cries for us.Because it knows that for us,it is time to say goodbye.But do you know what I heard?They say soulmates never die.
 I feel the ground rumble;nature is mourning us,love.
 Hush,don't weep.You will be fine.Promise me you'll live for me too;eternity awaits you.
 I always loved the sky;do you remember why?Because it's infinite and free.Just like our love.My escape,my home,my grave.
 A gust of wind blew the air from my lungs and I gasped at the force that hit me.Soon,the end.
 Above me,the sky shines with reds and oranges as They fight and die.Exploding,fading in chaos,crying in pain,angels are falling.The sea seems upset too;a tide crashed at the bottom of the hill.
 It's ok,love.The ache will ease in time.Don't forget:I will still be around.Forever.
 The pitter-patter of the rain brought back my attention to what was consuming above me.Mixed with the colourless water droplets was blood.Silvery in color and so volatile that before it even touched the ground,it evaporated leaving nothing but a faint,glittery trail.Angel blood.
 Looks like my time has come.Goodbye,love.We'll meet again.
 Forever,forever,with you...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu