marți, 5 februarie 2013

The Unknown Friend

Hello stranger,want to be friends?


 I wish I could take your pains away but you won't let me and I'm afraid I'll break you even more.Oh how I wish I could be the one to hold you,be the one for you.
 I'd give you all my love and heart but I don't quite have a heart.It's more like a mess of broken pieces,some of them I'm not even sure they belong to me.But I'll try to be your friend,I'm good at being a friend.If only you would let me.
 What are you afraid of?Believe when I tell you I won't leave you;once we're friends I'll hold your hand until the end.All you have to do is trust me and I'll do anything I can to make you happy or at least stand by you when you need someone to lean on.For me,friendship is the most important thing,it surpasses even love so I'm not giving up on a friend as easily as the others.
 Remember one thing stranger:you are not alone.When you're sad and need somebody to care,come to me,I'll  by your side.


Un comentariu:

  1. Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.

    RăspundețiȘtergere