luni, 3 iunie 2013

White.

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things."


  You will find me in the depths of the ocean,in the hollow of a tree,in the falling snow,in the pouring rain,in the salt of your tears,in the wild flowers we used to pick for our mothers,in old books,in the blackness of the night,in the passing wind,in the eyes of a wolf,in the falling stars,in the sound of laughter,in the ink I used to write emotions with,in the sand from the playgound of our childhood,in the scent of summer rain,in the sadness of a death,in the bench from our old highschool where you carved our names,in the sharpness of a knife,in the autumn leaves falling on you,in the carress of a lover,in the music that you love,in twillight,in the dawn,in the voices you hear everyday,in the moonlight,in the white sheets where you used to cry,in the screams of agony from the battlefield,in her eyes,in his smile,in imminent death,in the lies I wrote on that diary,in the fake love I used to show,in my ash,in your flesh,in your blood,in your mind.
  You will find me in your last breath.


This has to be rewritten someday,I know what I have to do but I'm too lazy now-__-".

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu