luni, 1 iulie 2013

Let us kill the Time

 ...and drown together.




  You see,there's no point in trying to be normal,trying to be what they want.Why live that boring and soulless life?You need to see the true beauty of life,its true nature,its true meaning.Why don't you push the cage's door?You know it's open,no one locked it and no one will ever do that.Step out in the light.Let me tell you what I saw when I did that:warm light filtered through the stained glass windows of an abbey,warm darkness slightly engulfing me and the stone angels around,blending with the light to give everything an almost unperceivable halo;and then there was a door,another one.It looked old but it gave off a soothing vibe.Like it was beckoning me to open it and step beyond it's frame.And that's what I did.Do you know what I saw?A river and nothing alse but a mixture of greys surrounding it from everywhere.I couldn't see its bottom but the dark blue water was whirling wildly,showing from time to time glimpses of something shiny.When I looked behind me,the door was gone and instead of it there was a floating hourglass who turned each time the sand reached its bottom.And a thought occurred to me out of the nowhere.If I stopped the sand from falling,will the time stop?And I did just that.I put my fingers around its small frame and noticed it was warm;when I moved it horrizontally it only cooled off';nothing else happened.Or so I thought.
  I let myself fall in the water behind me.Drown,drown,deeper and deeper.I found out it wasn't so bad;floating in the blue darkness,in soothing silence and warm sensations,I closed my eyes.When I opened them again,I was here,living the same life as you but quite differently.Inside me,I was still drowning in the river and time was dead;I was free to live how I wanted,I was no longer chained by their expectations.You know why?Because my conscience fell asleep;it was still there,but now I could see things more clearly.
  So I tell you this:push open that door,find your sanctuary,kill the time and dive.That's where you'll find me,floating in dark blue,warm waters where the conscience sleeps and life is real,unbound.
  Together.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu