luni, 1 iulie 2013

Mad?

Burst out,oh mighty madness.


" Paper airplanes
Open window
Here today
And gone tomorrow."

  Grinning like an idiot,with nothing that makes sense in my mind,I walk around the town,headphones in my ears,lightly bobbing my head to the music.It's a sunny day,just after a big storm;it rained all night,I know this because I stayed up untill morning reading a book that was neither good nor bad.I may be a little high from the lack of sleep,but who cares?It's a beautiful day to waste roaming around without a certain destination.
 "I like crossing the line
And slowly losing my mind
Are you ok 'cuz I feel fine
Maybe it's me I'm just crazy
Maybe I like that I'm not alright."

  Madness is a key-word in my life.Without it,I would be like all those average persons I dislike.Not hate,I don't feel such a strong emotion for anyone.Excitement and indiference,this two rule my life.I can't say I like it,but it's my way of living and I don't know how to change it.Also,everything that doesn't make sense appeal to me.Oh,I'm grinning like an idiot again.More like a psychotic idiot someone would say.But it's fun being like this;I never get bored and life is enjoyable.Do you get bored easily?Sometimes I like poking my friends until their patience pops.Not poking as in sticking your finger in their back every 2 seconds,but as in pushing their buttons and being annoying just to see how they react.I'm a curious person,hehe.Oh and I also like to act all silly with them to make them smile.I know I can be unbearable at times,but if they smile and they're happy,then that's fine.I care for everyone and no one.It may not make sense to you,but I know very well what I'm talking about.More grinning.
"All messed up
And slightly twisted
Am I sick or am I gifted?"

  Nothing more to say,I think.Life is life,with ups and downs like everyone else's but quite different because I have my madness to keep me company and help live it.Grinning,grinning,grinning like a Cheshire Cat.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu