luni, 12 august 2013

Lost in a maze of emotions

  It hurts.This is why I don't like getting atached to people,because it makes me feel something close to love.And I'm no good with love;I prefer to be numb.This abyssal gap in my chest is swallowing up my mind,not a pleasant feeling,but one of helplessness.I want to die;this way I won't burden anyone anymore with my existance.
  I think that if I try hard enough,I can forget this feelings too.Go back to a cold-hearted and numb creature.Yet,just the mere thought feels like a betrayal;it's like my mind doesn't want that,but what can I do?If I give in,I will lose myself and in the end I will get hurt more.Because when they leave,they take a piece of your soul.And for someone who links her soul to every being she loves,that's a cruel fate.Conclusion: maybe I should start the plan of killing those growing feelings.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu